Matt Franzke - email@example.com
Knowle DGE ACADEMY CAREERS Programme
It is important that all students are fully supported and guided through the process of planning their futures. With an independent careers adviser and a programme of education, information, advice and guidance for all students from Years 7 -13 we believe our students are well-prepared for their futures. All staff at Knowle DGE Academy play an active role in preparing them. We have a full programme of careers education that is delivered through the WoW curriculum, PHSE, special events, enrichment programmes, visits, trips and assemblies and also within subject areas and tutor time.
All students will:
- Develop a deeper understanding of themselves, their abilities and affinities
- Gain a greater knowledge of the range of opportunities open to them
- Take part in work related activities in and out of school
- Understand the labour market and the requirements and expectations of employers
- Learn to make decisions wisely about their future
- Be fully prepared to manage change and be fully supported through key transition periods
- Learn how to improve their own employability: how to find work, how to get work and how to progress their careers
See Upper School Careers page for further information.